Monday, January 14, 2008

18 days to go and still traveling

The house in Veldhoven is now officially ours! On January 10, the key was handed to the contractor and if all went well, they already started the works. Kind of funny that I've actually bought (part of) a house that I've never seen and they're taking it apart already. And as I cancelled my trip to the Netherlands (what was I thinking when I thought it would be fine to travel to Europe the week before our house gets packed up?), I won't see the house until the major construction has been done. Maybe that's for the best ...
This week, it's my turn to travel. I'm in Shanghai for an ISO surveillance audit. I must admit that at times I have a hard time concentrating on the audit and I'm quite happy I don't have to travel to the Netherlands next week.

No comments: