Friday, August 29, 2008

Oops ...

We've unpacked all moving boxes. Which is good. What's not so good is that we are missing some items. And of all the things that could have gotten lost, this is definitely one of the worst: photo albums. After going through all the boxes, even the ones which go into storage, I'm still missing at least 5 photo albums from our time in Taiwan!!!! Although we still have all the digital files of the pictures, it would be virtually impossible to redo the albums, because I simply don't remember everything anymore. That's exactly why I spent so much time making those albums right there and then. Please keep your fingers crossed that we'll find the albums, either in some forgotten box here or at Crown's warehouse is Taipei or Rotterdam!!!!

In the meantime, I did find my photo storage device. I'll try to find some time later today to post some pics.

No comments: